Our solutions extend beyond freight !
With an established presence in 3 African countries, we aim to be a regional benchmark for logistics services.
We bring you tailor-made logistics solutions through professionals and work towards a more sustainable future through concrete social and environmental actions.
Learn more about our social and environmental impact here.
- Expertise, to bring you the right solution at the right time.
- Ethics, as we advocate fairness, transparency, and integrity.
- Passion, which drives our team of professionals to excel in their service.
Ensuring the safety of our employees and visitors alike is our priority.
This is why, at FTL, we are committed to ensuring compliance to Health & Safety regulations under various aspects which include:
- Complying with all international standards relevant to our field of activity
- Creating a safe and secure environment for our partners
- Establishing adequate risk assessment protocols regarding technicity, visibility and transparency
- Promoting a Health-and-Safety culture among our employees through education
As we journey across the globe, we are fully aware of our duty towards the planet, which sustains our activities.
This is why, since 2016, we are committed to enabling paperless communications and operations through our investment in fully automated online management systems. We believe that responsible use of technology is the best way to reduce our carbon footprint.
Furthering our commitment to more sustainable operations, we also equipped our warehouse with a skip bin and an adequate recycling programme in 2019, whilst also setting up a composting program for the organic waste of our head office in 2019, which is used in our own gardens.
Customer satisfaction and improvement go hand in hand.
We strongly believe that welcoming feedback is the fuel that feeds our growth. We were, as such, one of the first freight forwarders to be certified:
- ISO 9002:1994 (Quality systems) in 1998
- ISO 9001:2000 (Quality management systems) in 2002
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality management systems) in 2010
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality management systems) in 2016
FTL is also an active member of the Professional Freight Forwarders Association in Mauritius and an IATA/FIATA registered agent.
Our quality policy rests on 4 pillars:
Reinforcing loyalty by exceeding our customer’s expectations and ensuring satisfaction.
Harnessing employee engagement through capacity building and professional fulfilment.
Sustaining our growth by fostering lasting partnerships and fulfilling all agreements.
Ensuring sustainable operations in line with our code of ethics, as well as our social and environmental responsibilities.
Driven by our sense of ethics, we are committed to comply with key standards and practices at the global scale.
- Integrity, through strict reporting practices and good governance.
- Honesty about our operations.
- Selflessness, by valuing the greater good above personal interest.
- Punctuality, as the ultimate mark of trustworthiness.
Empowering local communities is essential. At FTL, we believe in focused actions with a positive social impact to create lasting change.
Our ongoing support of the Fondation Georges Charles in Pointe Aux Sables currently impacts 70 beneficiaries. Founded in 1982, this non-profit organisation aims to integrate young people with an intellectual disability into society by enabling them to develop their technical and artistic skills.
Preparing young children for their formative years
A child’s early years play a decisive part in their academic integration and learning abilities. Our ongoing support of the Centre d’Éveil de Cassis provides stimulating art, music and literacy classes for children aged 2 to 3 from a modest background. It provides them with adequate resources that will ease their way into pre-school and the Mauritian school system.