Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement HR Policies, Strategies, Systems and processes in line with the objectives of the Organisation
- Performs HR administrative processes and tasks
- Numeral skills
- Lead and manage the learning and development of all employees
- Promote a safe and enjoyable working environment conducive to the development and growth of employees
- Ensure compliance of internal rules and regulations
- Any other cognate duties
- Diploma/Degree in HR Management with at least 3 years hands on experience in HR, Learning and Development
- Experience working with HR Sicorax® and Excel
- Possess problem solving capabilities in identifying and analyzing problem with all implications
- Conversant with Mauritian labour and industrial legislation
- Organised, reliable, rigourous with a positive attitude
- Patient, Intuitive, empathetic and discreet.
- Understanding with great listening skills.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.